Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hi all lookin for a new home and ive found your door

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dudelss

hi all lookin for a new home  and ive found your door Empty
PostSubject: hi all lookin for a new home and ive found your door   hi all lookin for a new home  and ive found your door EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 10:48 am

character well i have a few 70 holy priest 70 fire mage 70 affliction lock and 70 subtly rogue where one goes all go

as for race Y does it matter???? im not raceist !!!! lol

i was in west oz warlords on the spinebroken server i have a issue with management that i wont go into

wat ive raided kara grulls mags and ssc tk to lesser lvls and ive started bein a pug in bt mount hyjal mostly on my priest as that my really kitted toon
Back to top Go down
dudelss

PostSubject: Re: hi all lookin for a new home and ive found your door   hi all lookin for a new home  and ive found your door EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 10:52 am

lol too impaitent clicked done before i was done

gear i have teir peices spread out on my toons sum have more then others but none are truely crap

and yes i have friends in RIP bondy , lev , rodreges , bear and a few others im not thinkin of as a rush this app through lol so i await a response

PPPPPPLLLLLLLZZZZZZ
Back to top Go down
Lev
Admin
Lev

PostSubject: Re: hi all lookin for a new home and ive found your door   hi all lookin for a new home  and ive found your door EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 12:07 pm

i done see any reason why not ... will discuss in guild and get back to you .... prob 1 day wait time at most dude
Back to top Go down
https://restinpeace.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi all lookin for a new home and ive found your door   hi all lookin for a new home  and ive found your door Empty

Back to top Go down

hi all lookin for a new home and ive found your door
Page 1 of 1