Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WAR - Pre Order Announced

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Malakithe

Malakithe

WAR - Pre Order Announced Empty
PostSubject: WAR - Pre Order Announced   WAR - Pre Order Announced EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 11:01 am

WAR IS COMING!

Well where to start :S hmm i just recieved my BETA account after waiting for 3 years lol and i also just had my game store email me today to confirm the price of WAR ($99.95) for the standard edition pre-order package. I should be getting my pre-order client download link within the next 2 weeks. I look forward to trying this game out as i originally only got back into wow because the release date was set back another year, will still be playing wow but ill be playing war for the most part.

I plan to roll Chaos, anyone else who has the beta or pre-order please post in this thread so that others may have your in-game contact details and so help me god if you roll dwarves/high elves or empire im going to spank you will with my chaos marauder Very Happy

Cheers,

Dru
Back to top Go down
https://restinpeace.darkbb.com
Sinqnew

Sinqnew

PostSubject: Re: WAR - Pre Order Announced   WAR - Pre Order Announced EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 3:56 pm

I've got a key also.

Haven't actually looked into it yet. I don't actually remember registerring for it either =/
Back to top Go down
Farns

PostSubject: Re: WAR - Pre Order Announced   WAR - Pre Order Announced EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 6:11 pm

Yeah I got a key for the beta as well, if I started downloading the client today I might have it by the release date for the game. Hopefully Telstra is able to host it when the beta go's open, otherwise I'll be waiting for the postman.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WAR - Pre Order Announced   WAR - Pre Order Announced Empty

Back to top Go down

WAR - Pre Order Announced
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Off Topic-
Jump to: